$25 for 5 Litre Gel! Made in Canada!
EcoGel 200 Multi-Purpose Ultrasound Gel is our most popular brand of ultrasound gel. It is a medium viscosity gel (80,000 - 100,000 cps) designed for use in therapeutic ultrasound, diagnostic imaging and other external procedures (i.e. VPL therapies) requiring a viscous yet easy-to-use conductive medium.
Practitioners appreciate the versatility of EcoGel 200 as well as the many convenient packaging features designed to increase productivity, minimize patient discomfort and decrease product waste.
The Gel Stand makes it easier for dispensing and reduce the risks of cross contamination.
- Salt, Alcohol & Perfume Free
- Conductive & Non-Corrosive
- Twist cap for accurate dispensing
- Does not contain Propylene Glycol
- Dispenser bottle included with 5L
- Flip-top cap for quick refilling
- Approved by equipment manufactures
- Competitively priced
- Recyclable packaging
- Made in Canada
- Registered with both HPB & FDA
|326-005B||EcoGel 200 Ultrasound Gel, Box of 4 x 5L Bottles, Blue Gel||$100|
|326-005C||EcoGel 200 Ultrasound Gel, Box of 4 x 5L Bottles, Clear Gel||$100|
|201-345||Refill Stand for EcoGel|
1. EcoGel 5L could be supplied by single bottle;
2. All prices are in NZD;
3. All prices are subject to change without notice;
4. All prices are exclusive of domestic freight costs and GST;
5. Supplied from stock;