The Standard “L” shield is the favorite as a drawing station and as a storage shield for unit doses with easy access. Side shields or lead brick may be used to form walls when the Standard shield is used to store higher activity or for additional shielding. Capintec offers shields with lead greater than the standard 1/2″ when working with afterloaders or PET products. (see PET section for more info.)
- .25″ lead glass.
- .5″ lead shielding.
- Optional Side Shield .25″
- Additional .25″ Lead Glass
- Additional .25″ plain glass
- Dimensions: 26″ h x 18.5″ w x 18.5″ d (66 x 47 x 47 cm)
- Weight: 100 lbs. (45.35 kg)
- The lead glass of the Standard L Block shield is ¼” thick, which is equivalent to 1/16 inches of lead thickness.
- Density of lead is 11.34 g/cm³
|5130-2090||Capintec Standard L-Block Shield|
|1000-0211||Additional Lead Glass for Capintec Standard L-Block Shield|
|1000-0209||Additional Plain Glass for Capintec Standard L-Block Shield|
|7310-1305||Side Shield for Capintec Standard L-Block Shield|