The Acclimate® Gel Warmer is an ideal solution for keeping ultrasound gel packets warm for ultrasound procedures. Acclimate® Ultrasound Gel Warmer is specially designed for EcoVue® single use products, and also has capability of warming other flexible packaged products. The front dip of the Acclimate® Medical Gel Warmer allows for easy insertion and removal of single use packets. EcoVue® Ultrasound Gel Warmer fully heats gel to 40°C.
All operations are performed with a single button press. Pressing the button once begins the heating process, and a second press will return the EcoVue® Warmer to stand-by mode. The EcoVue® Gel Warmer contains a built-in two-stage cutoff to prevent the unit from overheating. Acclimate® Gel Warmer includes mounting hardware for walls and countertops and an instruction manual. For safety, the Acclimate® Ultrasound Gel Warmer is UL listed. The EcoVue® Medical Gel Warmer is easy to clean with standard disinfectant wipes.
The Acclimate® Gel Warmer is proudly made in the USA.
- Designed to warm EcoVue® Ultrasound gel but is capable of warming other flexible packaged products
- The front dip- allows for easy access to insert and remove packets without having to reach down into a cavity
- The warmer can hold 2 x 250g FlexPac, or 1 x 250g FlexPac and 8 single packets, or 16 single packets
- It has two slots so you can mix and match the packets
- Single button control that holds gel at a consistent temperature range
- Two stage thermal cut-off protects from overheating
- 24 Months Warranty
- Proudly Made in USA
|(289) Acclimate® Ultrasound Gel Warmer