General examination table, suitable for a range of disciplines, from GP clinics to Specialist Rooms, this two section general examination table has motorized movements of both height and backrest.
Meets RACGP guidelines on examination couches.
- Lifetime warranty on frame and workmanship
- 5 Year warranty on electrical components
- Australian Designed
- Stock in Auckland, delivery within two days
- Adjustments of height and backrest made with high quality electric actuators, reducing OH&S risks.
- Supplied with hand control switch.
- Easy access under couch for patient lifting devices.
- 125mm lockable wheels to allow easy movement of the couch.
- Low minimum height that allows patients to easily get on and off the couch.
- Carefully considered base design allows for easy side access for practitioners and patients.
- Made with high quality, easy to clean, flame and UV resistant vinyl that reduces the growth of bacteria. Complies with AS 1530.3 standards.
- Australian steel
- Backrest tilt: 75°
- Width: 610mm
- Length: 1970mm
- Height adjustment: 550mm - 1000mm
- Lifting Capacity: 200kg
- Wheels: 125mm lockable castors
|Onyx General Examination Table
Includes: electric hi/lo, backrest, hand switch control
|Extra width - 710mm
|Face Hole And Plug
|Foot switch control for hands free operation
|Central wheel locking
|Single Fold Down Side Rail
|Pair of Fold Down Side Rails
|Standard Arm Rest Set
|Padded Swivel Arm Rest Set
|Head Rest Cushion (Vinyl)
|Paper Roll Holder
|Bambach Saddle Seat, without back
|Bambach Saddle Seat, with back