This three-section treatment couch provides you with much greater access to your patient’s head and shoulders with its shaped top section.
- Lifetime warranty on frame and workmanship
- 5 Year warranty on electrical components
- Australian Made
- Adjustable height (hi/lo), backrest and foot section powered by high quality electric actuators, reducing OH&S risks.
- Supplied with hand control switch.
- Contoured head section with breathe hole and plug.
- Single curved, padded swivel arm rest, suited to Phlebotomy and Dermatology.
- 125mm lockable wheels to allow easy movement of the couch.
- Low minimum height that allows patients to easily get on and off the couch, including wheelchair transfer.
- Carefully considered base design allows for easy side access for practitioners and patients.
- Easy access under couch for patient lifting devices.
- Made with high quality, easy to clean, flame and UV resistant vinyl that reduces the growth of bacteria. Complies with AS 1530.3 standards.
- Australian steel
- Foot rest tilt: 70⁰
- Backrest tilt: 75°
- Width: 610mm
- Length: 1850mm
- Height adjustment: 450mm - 1000mm
- Lifting Capacity: 200kg
- Wheels: 125mm lockable castors
|AMC 2110||Sphene Dermatology Table
Includes: electric hi/lo, backrest, leg rest, breathe hole and plug, single padded arm rest and
hand switch control
|AMC THD4||Trendelenburg Tilt (with four motor hand switch)|
|AMC FS3||Foot Switch (Three Motors)|
|AMC FS4||Foot Switch (Four Motors)|
|AMC SAR1||Single Padded Arm Rest|
|AMC BP||Battery Pack|
|AMC HC||Head Rest Cushion (Vinyl)|
|AMC BC||Back Rest Cushion (Vinyl)|
|AMC HL||Heine Light|
|AMC WLC||White LED Light Fitted to Couch|
|AMC WLW||White LED Light with Wall Amount|
|AMC WLS||White LED Light fitted to a stand with castors|
|156-081||Bambach Saddle Seat, without back|
|156-082||Bambach Saddle Seat, with back|