This unique treatment chair has two independently moving leg rests to make it easier for you to perform procedures where full leg access and manipulation is necessary, such as podiatry or vascular procedures.
- Lifetime warranty on frame and workmanship
- 5 Year warranty on electrical components
- Australian Made
- Adjustable height (hi/lo), backrest and foot section powered by high quality electric actuators, reducing OH&S risks.
- Supplied with hand control switch.
- Contoured head section with breathe hole and plug.
- Single curved, padded swivel arm rest, suited to Phlebotomy and Dermatology.
- 125mm lockable wheels to allow easy movement of the couch.
- Low minimum height that allows patients to easily get on and off the couch, including wheelchair transfer.
- Carefully considered base design allows for easy side access for practitioners and patients.
- Easy access under couch for patient lifting devices.
- Made with high quality, easy to clean, flame and UV resistant vinyl that reduces the growth of bacteria. Complies with AS 1530.3 standards.
- Australian steel
- Foot rest tilt: 70⁰
- Backrest tilt: 75°
- Width: 610mm
- Length: 1850mm
- Height adjustment: 450mm - 1000mm
- Lifting Capacity: 200kg
- Wheels: 125mm lockable castors
|AMC 2120||Topaz Treatment Chair
Includes: electric hi/lo, backrest, split leg movement, standard arm rest set and
hand switch control
|AMC EW||Extra Width - 660mm|
|AMC FS4||Foot Switch (Four Motors)|
|AMC SAR||Padded Swivel Arm Rest|
|AMC BP||Battery Pack|
|AMC HC||Head Rest Cushion (Vinyl)|
|AMC BC||Back Rest Cushion (Vinyl)|
|AMC HL||Heine Light|
|AMC WLC||White LED Light Fitted to Couch|
|AMC WLW||White LED Light with Wall Amount|
|AMC WLS||White LED Light fitted to a stand with castors|
|AMC PRH||Paper Roll Holder|
|156-081||Bambach Saddle Seat, without back|
|156-082||Bambach Saddle Seat, with back|