Sentinel Node Biopsy is routinely used for people with breast cancer and melanoma to evaluate its stage. The successful rate of using 99mTc Colloid to localize sentinel node is close to100%.
GMS NZ supplies 99mTc Colloid Unit Doses as a safe and cost effective way for your hospital/clinic to provide this procedure.
- The Colloid doses are ready to inject and calibrated for the time of procedure.
- Doses can be shipped Monday-Friday Auckland and Waikato wide and delivered to your clinic as requested on your order.
- Ordering deadline is 1 day prior to delivery. Please note if you require an urgent dose please contact us directly and we will endeavour to accommodate you.
- As a total solution to provide this procedure we also supply survey meters, lead lined sharp bins and other radiation safety equipment.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our friendly team who will be more than happy to assist you.
Note: you will need an ORS license to provide this treatment (ORS Link).