Designed to stand on, or recess into, a countertop.
The Sharps Container Shield for PET is a simple, safe and convenient solution for disposal of syringes that have been contaminated with high-energy radionuclides. The shield is constructed of steel and lined with 1" thick (2.5 cm) lead.
The shield is designed to be used with 039-413 sharps containers. It features a lockable sliding cover for container removal and a hinged top door for syringe disposal.
The shield can stand independently or can be recessed into a cabinet or countertop.
- Dimensions: 12" h x 8.75" dia (30.5 x 22.2 cm)
- Lead Shielding:
- Sides and Bottom: 1" thick (2.5 cm)
- Rotating Cover: .875" thick (2.2 cm)
- Hinged Door: .625" thick (1.5 cm)
- Security: Key-locked
- Weight: 175 lb (79.4 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 222 lb (100.6 kg)
|039-412||Sharps Container Shield, PET, 2.5cm lead|
|039-413||Sharps Container, 3.2 qt., 30/pkg|